Traditional recipes of old England
Publisher: Hippocrene Books in New York
Written in English
- Great Britain.
- Cookery, British,
- Cookery -- Great Britain
|Statement||compiled by Helen Edden ; illustrated by Tony Burge.|
|Series||Hippocrene international cookbook series|
|LC Classifications||TX717 .E42 1996|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||110 p. :|
|Number of Pages||110|
|LC Control Number||96018958|
- How to design stained glass
- Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals (Experts Voice)
- Contemporary Black Biography
- The chimpanzee kid
- Queer Cowboys
- Small projects design and management
- responses to the study of English literature of ordinary level pupils in eight Northern Ireland Grammar and Senior High Schools.
- Skills for success
- Disability, employment and training
- Sir Edwin Landseer
- Tommy and Grizel
- Mormonism exposed, in its swindling, polygamy, & licentious abominations, refuted in its principles, and in the claims of its head, the modern Mohammed, Joseph Smith, who is proved to have been a deceiver and no prophet of God.
- Jewellery; an historical survey of British styles and jewels
- Bostons Gold Coast
- The tragedy of Macbeth
- The Laws Of War, Affecting Commerce And Shipping
- database book
- A Childlike Heart
- Drugs and society
Traditional recipes of old England by Helen M. Edden Download PDF EPUB FB2
I wish I'd read the reviews first. Although this does feel like a labour of love by the author, this is not good value for money. This is a softback pamphlet book of 16 recipes (Christmas cake, almond paste, royal icing, chutney, old fashioned chutney, wedding cake, shepherd's pie, bread pudding, Christmas pudding, scones, shortbread, trifle, Irish stew, Welsh rarebit, apple cider & fish & chips)/5(79).
Traditional recipes () Find traditional recipes for all of your favourites - from a traditional steamed pudding to traditional sweets. We have bread and butter pudding, boiled sweets, roast dinners with Yorkshire puds and loads more.
RECIPES MAY BE FOUND IN: A Boke of Gode Cookery. Medieval Recipe Translations. Gentyll manly Cokere. A Renaissance Cookery Book. Recipes from A Newe Boke of Olde Cokery. Incredible Foods, Solteties, & Entremets. Illusion Foods. Byzantine Recipes. The Historical Cookery Page. 17th Century English Recipes.
Modern Recipes for Beginner.